You can download the application and mail it with a check payable to “Highpointers Club”
Highpointers Application (.rtf format)
PO Box 529
Northfield, MN 55057
Memberships are available to any interested party upon payment of the proper dues listed below at check out.
- Family Members are included at no extra fee in your membership, however, only one quarterly issue of the newsletter will be delivered to the primary address. Be sure to list everyone at your mailing address that are to be included.
- 4 – Quarterly Issues of the Club Newsletter “Apex to Zenith.” The first one is free so that’s 5 the first year!
- The Annual Highpointers Club Directory packed with Club/Highpointing information, Club rules, contact information and much more.
- Annual Highpointers Club Conventions are held in one of four US geographical areas each year. Here you will take your Highpointing to another level. Enjoy the company of, and learn from, other Highpointers. Make new friends and have fun at both the banquet and the side activites.
- Track Your Highpoint Counts in the Club database via:
- Email at email@example.com
- From Trip Reports that you mail in with your renewal or individually by Mail.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT YAHOO EMAIL PROBLEMS:
We are experiencing problems with email to YAHOO. For communicating with us or filling out an application please use an email other than Yahoo.
If for some reason the application fails to work, just send a simple email, along with the requested application information, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|For Applications by US Mail: - Complete the Application, - Print it on your computer.||
For Applications Online With Credit Card Via Paypal
1. Complete and submit the application
2. Submit credit card payment via Paypal
IMPORTANT NOTICE…PLEASE READ… Highpointing can be a dangerous and strenuous activity. Be sure to prepare yourself for each highpointing trip. Whether it be physical conditioning and training for the technical climbs or a tune up and an oil change for your car.
Always plan carefully and be prepared for anything that may happen. Keep up with weather conditions and adjust properly. There are many books available on travel, hiking, camping, mountaineering and everything else that goes along with Highpointing. The more technical climbs can be made with the services of professional guides. There are also schools and training courses that can train you on the ups and downs of climbing. (No pun intended) Get the knowledge, be prepared, and drive safely.
Memberships are nonrefundable.