Upcoming Highpointer Events
- Fiery Plane Crash on Guadalupe
- Hawaii Supreme Court Voids Mauna Kea Thirty Metre Telescope Permit Over Due Process
- One Ton Generator Stolen From Black Mountain Summit
- Motormountain Jeep Climb of Highpoints Where They Hide a Belt Buckle
- Petition to Rename Campbell Hill to Mount Sarah Palin
- Mount McKinley Renamed Denali
- Laso Schallerof Record of 193 Feet Cliff Dive in Switzerland
- Should Cains Be Removed from the Backcountry?
- Melting Rainier Causes Closure of Westside Road on Rainier
- 11 Year Old Tyler Armstrong Seeks to Be Youngest to Climb 7 Summits
- South Dakota Board of Geographic Names Votes Against Renaming Harney Peak to Hinhan Kaga (Making of Owls)
- Arizona Snowball to add “Humphreys Peak Lift” as Part of $2 million Overhaul
- WGAL on Proposal to Rename Negro Mountain/Mount Davis to Mount Nemesis
- 50 states in record 7 Days
- July Snow With 120 MPH Winds Temporarily Closes Newly Reopened Mauna Kea Summit Road
- Baxter Issues Summons to Record Breaking AT Through Hiker for Corporate Event on Katahdin
- Mauna Kea Summit Road Reopens
- Michael J. Fox Climbs White Butte in Parkinson’s Disease Fundraiser
- Tallest Mountain East of the Rockies Debate
- Britton Hill is Name of Jeb Bush Company
Tags2004 2nd Quarter 2004 4th Quarter 2005 Mount Washington 2006 Mount Mitchell 2007 Timms Hill 2009 High Point New Jersey 2010 Convention 2011 Convention 2012 Convention 2013 Convention 2014 Convention Access Restrictions Aron Ralston Chairman Column Charity Climbs Completer stories Conventions Email Alerts Frank Ashley Awards General Highpointers Foundation Iowa Jakk Longacre Memorial John Mitchler Membership Member Updates Merc Minutes - Board Minutes - General Membership Mississippi Movies New Jersey Newsletter Obituaries Paul Zumwalt Award podcast Polls Rhode Island Silent Auction States Tennessee Tim Webb Video Videos Vin Hoeman
Tag Archives: 2009 High Point New Jersey
We just posted the entire Don Holmes roast at the Highpointers Convention in High Point, New Jersey, on August 1, 2009. It’s in full 1080p glory. We didn’t have the computer firepower to post it last year. Part 1 Urbanski … Continue reading
New Jersey High Point State Park Superintendent John Keator talked about the park at the 2009 Highpointers Convention at High Point. John paid his own way despite our offers to pay for his dinner. He has some amazing stories about … Continue reading
Here’s the video of our few seconds of fame in the background of the Today Show during the Highpointers 2009 Convention trip to New York City.
John Mitchler discussed notable completers in 2009 during the Highpointers Convention in New Jersey. Among the completers was an 81-year-old man plus John also completed all the U.S. territories.
MINUTES OF THE HIGHPOINTERS CLUB BOARD OF DIRECTORS ANNUAL MEETING Saturday, August 1, 2009 Best Western at Hunt’s Landing, Matamoras, PA
Here’s photos from the 2009 Highpointers Convention at High Point, New Jersey. Along with links to other Highpointer’s photo’s taken there
New Jersey Governor Jon S. Corzine welcome the Highpointers to High Point for the NJ 09 Convention. Below is his letter.
The New Jersey 2009 Convention had the worst weather of any convention including an F2 tornado that hit the grounds of the high point! Yet it broke at all the right times. Below is an email that went out from … Continue reading
Friday Night Social/Overflow Hotel/Trips Elsewhere and Other Last Minute Posts About NJ09 Convention
Here’s some last minute post about New Jersey 2009 convention September 30-August 1, 2009 *Hippie Happy Hour at Friday Night Social *Overfflow Hotel at Tom Quick Inn *Highpointers Going to Monadnock on Sunday, Aug. 2