Upcoming Highpointer Events
- Air Force Cadets Attempt to Climb “50 States 50 Summits”
- Mauna Kea Access Road Closure Possible on October 7 During 30 Meter Telescope Dedication
- Barbara Polk Washburn (1914-2014) – First Female Climber of Mount McKinley
- Second Annual Black Mountain Madness Bicycle Ride on October 4, 2014
- Proposal to Rename Harney Peak to Black Elk Peak
- Fatality at Mirror Lake West of Outpost Camp on Mount Whitney
- Writer Karen Sykes Believed Killed on Rainier
- 3 Helicopter Rescues in June on Katahdin
- Mount Magazine Butterfly Festival June 20-21
- Baxter Closes Katahdin’s Abol Trail For Season Following Rock Slide
- 4 Climbers and 2 Guides Killed on Rainier’s Liberty Ridge
- Idaho Swarm Earthquakes Subsiding
- First Everest Summiter in 2014 Flew Up By Helicopter
- Profile of Bravo Company Which Does Helicopter Rescues on Rainier
- Climber Falls 1,000 Feet From Hood Summit
- Hood Snowpack Surges from 50 to 99% of Normal
- Mount Washington Warns on April Avalanches at Tuckerman Ravine
- Everest Jump Live Cancelled After Joby Ogwyn Loses Sherpa in Deadly Avalanche
- New York 46er Video
- North Dakota Says Public Can’t Comment on Drilling Proposals Affecting Private Land Including Impact on White Butte
Tags2004 2nd Quarter 2004 4th Quarter 2005 Mount Washington 2006 Mount Mitchell 2007 Timms Hill 2009 High Point New Jersey 2010 Convention 2011 Convention 2012 Convention 2013 Convention 2014 Convention Access Restrictions Aron Ralston Chairman Column Charity Climbs Completer stories Conventions Email Alerts Frank Ashley Awards General Highpointers Foundation Indiana Interviews Iowa Jakk Longacre Memorial John Mitchler Membership Member Updates Merc Minutes - Board Minutes - General Membership Mississippi New Jersey Newsletter Obituaries Paul Zumwalt Award podcast Polls Rhode Island Silent Auction States Tennessee Video Videos Vin Hoeman
Tag Archives: Highpointers Foundation
Highpointers Foundation Booth at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Tradeshow in Salt Lake City January 22-25
Dave Covill, Al Dempsey & Alan Scherer are manning the Highpointers Foundation Booth at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Tradeshow, January 22-25 in Salt Lake City at the Salt Palace Convention Center. We designed and made the banners, table runner, … Continue reading
The new Britton Hill, Florida kiosk which was funded in part the Highpointers Foundation is now up.
Highpointers Foundation Auction: “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer
The Highpointers Foundation is having a silent auction to sell the book “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer. The auction ends 4 p.m. MST, February 14, 2014.
The Highpointers Foundation met during the convention on July 20, 2013 in Maine.
KFSM/KXNV Video Features Highpointers Foundation Bench and Summit Register on Signal Hill, Mount Magazine, Arkansas
KFSM/KXNV has a feature on Signal Hill in Arkansas which features the Highpointers Foundation registration book and benches.
We were delighted that Sen. Lindsay Graham could attend the September 17 Sassafras Mountain Improvement Project ceremony atop South Carolina’s highest mountain. The Highpointers Foundation is donating the plaque and bench for the project. Other parts of the project include … Continue reading
The new Highpointers Foundation benches on Britton Hill was featured on the June 16, 2012 issue of the Walton Sun.
The Highponters Foundation is selling a signed copy of Frank Ashley’s “Highpoints of the States” in a silent auction that ends August 15, 2012 at 4 p.m. MDT. The book is the first guidebook to the state summits.
Signed Copy of “Everest: Summit of Achievement” in Highpointers Foundation Silent Auction Deadline April 12
The Highpointers Foundation Silent Auction is selling a signed copy of “Everest: Summit of Achievement” Signed by Stephen Venables and Chris Bonington. The Auction ends 4 pm, MDT April 12, 2012
Highpointers Foundation Auction for Signed Henrich Harrer Seven Years in Tibet Book Ends January 23, 2012
The Highpointers Foundation is conducting a silent auction for a signed copy of Heinrich Harrer – Seven Years In Tibet. The auction ends at 4 p.m., January 23, 2012.