Upcoming Highpointer Events
- Czech Dies While Attempting to Ski Down Denali’s Messner Couloir
- Clingmans Dome Seeks Help to Repair Foundation of Summit Tower
- Guadalupe Peak Closed as Fire Spreads
- Fatalities on Everest in 4 Consecutive May Days
- Video of CCC Building Cheaha Tower
- Harney Peak Crews Clearing Beetle Damaged Trees
- Conspiracy Theories Over Mount Washington 100 MPH Wind Video
- More than 100 Earthquakes on Mount Hood on May 15-16
- US Board of Geographic Names Formally Considers Change of Harney Peak to Black Elk Peak or Thunder Peak
- Mount Rogers National Recreation Area Celebrates 50th Anniversary on May 30
- USPS To Issue Mount Rainier Star Trails Stamp
- 12 Year Old Tyler Young Prepares for Everest Climb
- Mount Mitchell State Park Plans to More Than Double in Size
- Snow Boarder Pledges Funds to Rebuild CCC Cabin on Mount Mansfield Damaged in Fire
- Mount Magazine Elevation Snow
- Tim Johnson in First Winter Bicycle Ascent of Mount Washington
- Fiery Plane Crash on Guadalupe
- Hawaii Supreme Court Voids Mauna Kea Thirty Metre Telescope Permit Over Due Process
- One Ton Generator Stolen From Black Mountain Summit
- Motormountain Jeep Climb of Highpoints Where They Hide a Belt Buckle
Tags2004 2nd Quarter 2004 4th Quarter 2005 Mount Washington 2006 Mount Mitchell 2007 Timms Hill 2009 High Point New Jersey 2010 Convention 2011 Convention 2012 Convention 2013 Convention 2014 Convention Access Restrictions Aron Ralston Chairman Column Charity Climbs Completer stories Conventions Email Alerts Frank Ashley Awards General Highpointers Foundation Iowa Jakk Longacre Memorial John Mitchler Membership Member Updates Merc Minutes - Board Minutes - General Membership Mississippi Movies New Jersey Newsletter Obituaries Paul Zumwalt Award podcast Polls Rhode Island Silent Auction States Tennessee Tim Webb Video Videos Vin Hoeman
Tag Archives: Highpointers Foundation
Highpointers Foundation Booth at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Tradeshow in Salt Lake City January 22-25
Dave Covill, Al Dempsey & Alan Scherer are manning the Highpointers Foundation Booth at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Tradeshow, January 22-25 in Salt Lake City at the Salt Palace Convention Center. We designed and made the banners, table runner, … Continue reading
The new Britton Hill, Florida kiosk which was funded in part the Highpointers Foundation is now up.
Highpointers Foundation Auction: “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer
The Highpointers Foundation is having a silent auction to sell the book “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer. The auction ends 4 p.m. MST, February 14, 2014.
The Highpointers Foundation met during the convention on July 20, 2013 in Maine.
KFSM/KXNV Video Features Highpointers Foundation Bench and Summit Register on Signal Hill, Mount Magazine, Arkansas
KFSM/KXNV has a feature on Signal Hill in Arkansas which features the Highpointers Foundation registration book and benches.
We were delighted that Sen. Lindsay Graham could attend the September 17 Sassafras Mountain Improvement Project ceremony atop South Carolina’s highest mountain. The Highpointers Foundation is donating the plaque and bench for the project. Other parts of the project include … Continue reading
The new Highpointers Foundation benches on Britton Hill was featured on the June 16, 2012 issue of the Walton Sun.
The Highponters Foundation is selling a signed copy of Frank Ashley’s “Highpoints of the States” in a silent auction that ends August 15, 2012 at 4 p.m. MDT. The book is the first guidebook to the state summits.
Signed Copy of “Everest: Summit of Achievement” in Highpointers Foundation Silent Auction Deadline April 12
The Highpointers Foundation Silent Auction is selling a signed copy of “Everest: Summit of Achievement” Signed by Stephen Venables and Chris Bonington. The Auction ends 4 pm, MDT April 12, 2012
Highpointers Foundation Auction for Signed Henrich Harrer Seven Years in Tibet Book Ends January 23, 2012
The Highpointers Foundation is conducting a silent auction for a signed copy of Heinrich Harrer – Seven Years In Tibet. The auction ends at 4 p.m., January 23, 2012.