Upcoming Highpointer Events
- Sat 6/29/2013: Cops on Top Summit for Heros
- Sat 7/6/2013: Charles Mound Open Access Date
- Fri 7/19/2013: Maine 2013 Convention
- Sat 8/3/2013: Charles Mound Open Access Date
- Fri 8/30/2013: Silent Auction Deadline for Book Signed by Edmund Hillary (John Hunt's The Ascent Of Everest) at Highpointers Foundation
- Sat 9/7/2013: Charles Mound Open Access Date
- Sun 6/29/2014: Apex Challenge 2
- Thu 7/24/2014: Highpointers 2014 Convention
- Mount Washington Road Race Third Week of June
- Mount Washington Observatory Unveils Plans for New Summit Museum
- Millinocket named Maine’s 3rd Appalachian Trail Community
- -Magazine Mountain shagreen snail dropped from endangered list
- Climbing Rainier is an enormous test but you can reach the top – seattlepi.com
- Alaskan shoots charging lactating moose near Denali Park visitor center
- Auroras Still Being Seen on Mount Washington
- Fireworks Truck Hits Moose, Sets Off Killer Fireworks | News from the Field | OutsideOnline.com
- Record $590 million Powerball winner in Florida is former East Millinocket resident — Penobscot — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine
- French gendarmes to patrol Mont Blanc after illegal campers leave waste
- Climbers plan to honor first expedition to reach Denali summit – Fairbanks Daily News-Miner: Dermot Cole
- Mount Rainier makes changes after ranger’s deadly fall | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News
- Proposed 50 State Summit Stash Adventure for Scavenger Hunt for $50 on each high point
- Brenton Lengel “North to Maine” About the Appalachian Trail is Opening Off Broadway
- Everest may have ladder installed to ease congestion on Hillary Step | World news | guardian.co.uk
- National Outdoor Leadership School Hopes to Field First All Black McKinley Team
- Living Au Natural at Courmayeur in Italy
- High Point State Park is operating today without Phones – High Point State Park
- Missoula ice climbers survive fall from Mount Rainier cliff
- Contest to “Name That Train” on Mount Washington
Tags2004 2nd Quarter 2004 4th Quarter 2005 1st Quarter 2005 4th Quarter 2005 Mount Washington 2006 Mount Mitchell 2007 Timms Hill 2008 Humphreys Peak 2009 High Point New Jersey 2010 Convention 2011 Convention 2012 Convention About the Club Access Restrictions Aron Ralston Chairman Column Charity Climbs Completer stories Conventions DC Email Alerts Frank Ashley Awards General Highpointers Foundation Interviews Iowa Membership Member Updates Merc Minutes - Board Minutes - General Membership Mississippi New Jersey New Products Newsletter Obituaries podcast Polls Rhode Island Silent Auction States Tennessee Video Videos Vin Hoeman
Tag Archives: Highpointers Foundation
Sir John Hunt’s The Ascent Of Everest Signed by Sir Edmund Hillary Silent Auction Deadline 4:00 PM MST August 30, 2013
A copy of Sir John Hunt’s “The Ascent Of Everest” Signed by Sir Edmund Hillary is on sale on a silent auction at the Highpointers Foundation with bids closing 4:00 PM MST August 30, 2013.
We were delighted that Sen. Lindsay Graham could attend the September 17 Sassafras Mountain Improvement Project ceremony atop South Carolina’s highest mountain. The Highpointers Foundation is donating the plaque and bench for the project. Other parts of the project include … Continue reading
The new Highpointers Foundation benches on Britton Hill was featured on the June 16, 2012 issue of the Walton Sun.
The Highponters Foundation is selling a signed copy of Frank Ashley’s “Highpoints of the States” in a silent auction that ends August 15, 2012 at 4 p.m. MDT. The book is the first guidebook to the state summits.
Signed Copy of “Everest: Summit of Achievement” in Highpointers Foundation Silent Auction Deadline April 12
The Highpointers Foundation Silent Auction is selling a signed copy of “Everest: Summit of Achievement” Signed by Stephen Venables and Chris Bonington. The Auction ends 4 pm, MDT April 12, 2012
Highpointers Foundation Auction for Signed Henrich Harrer Seven Years in Tibet Book Ends January 23, 2012
The Highpointers Foundation is conducting a silent auction for a signed copy of Heinrich Harrer – Seven Years In Tibet. The auction ends at 4 p.m., January 23, 2012.
The Highpointers Foundation’s silent auction on two volumes of Royal Robbins ends 4 p.m. MDT, October 24, 2011.
Members of the Board of Directors of the Highpointers Foundation met in Ohio. They include: Front row: Keith Radford, Carol Radford, Donna Hawkins, Jim Hawkins, John Hasch Back row (seated): Fred Lobdell, Dave Covill, Roy Wallen, Paul Pontiff Back row … Continue reading
A signed copy of Kurt Diemberger’s SUMMITS AND SECRETS, THE ENDLESS KNOT AND SPIRITS OF THE AIR is May 26, 2011. Proceeds will benefit the Highpointers Foundation. Get more details there.
Signed Copy of Reinhold Messner’s All Fourteen 8000ers in Silent Auction for Highpointers Foundation
The Highpointers Foundation has a signed copy of “Reinhold Messner – All Fourteen 8000ers” for sale in its silent auction to raise money for the Foundation’s highpointing good works. You can bid on the book through October 8th, 2010 4:00 … Continue reading