Upcoming Highpointer Events
- Mount McKinley Renamed Denali
- Laso Schallerof Record of 193 Feet Cliff Dive in Switzerland
- Should Cains Be Removed from the Backcountry?
- Melting Rainier Causes Closure of Westside Road on Rainier
- 11 Year Old Tyler Armstrong Seeks to Be Youngest to Climb 7 Summits
- South Dakota Board of Geographic Names Votes Against Renaming Harney Peak to Hinhan Kaga (Making of Owls)
- Arizona Snowball to add “Humphreys Peak Lift” as Part of $2 million Overhaul
- WGAL on Proposal to Rename Negro Mountain/Mount Davis to Mount Nemesis
- 50 states in record 7 Days
- July Snow With 120 MPH Winds Temporarily Closes Newly Reopened Mauna Kea Summit Road
- Baxter Issues Summons to Record Breaking AT Through Hiker for Corporate Event on Katahdin
- Mauna Kea Summit Road Reopens
- Michael J. Fox Climbs White Butte in Parkinson’s Disease Fundraiser
- Tallest Mountain East of the Rockies Debate
- Britton Hill is Name of Jeb Bush Company
- Mount McKinley To Be Surveyed For First Time Since 1953
- Four Plead Guilty to Posing Naked on Malaysia on Mount Kinabalu
- 66 Year Old Fatality on Mount Hood
- Caltech to Dismantle Telescope on Mauna Kea by 2018
- Peter Barr Completes Highpoints of All North Carolina Counties
Tags2004 2nd Quarter 2004 4th Quarter 2005 Mount Washington 2006 Mount Mitchell 2007 Timms Hill 2009 High Point New Jersey 2010 Convention 2011 Convention 2012 Convention 2013 Convention 2014 Convention Access Restrictions Aron Ralston Chairman Column Charity Climbs Completer stories Conventions Email Alerts Frank Ashley Awards General Highpointers Foundation Iowa Jakk Longacre Memorial John Mitchler Membership Member Updates Merc Minutes - Board Minutes - General Membership Mississippi Movies New Jersey Newsletter Obituaries Paul Zumwalt Award podcast Polls Rhode Island Silent Auction States Tennessee Tim Webb Video Videos Vin Hoeman
Tag Archives: Merc
The 2015 Highpointers Calendar is available at The Merc.
Bomber Brown has added two new items at the Merc just in time for Christmas — 2″ round replicas of the USGS benchmarks of all 50 states as well as Highpointer tote bags.
The Merc is back in business after Mother Merc has returned from the Minnesota woods. She has some new products including the 2012 calendar, and patches for Ohio and Mississippi. Completion Survey Is Working Again As noted in the numerous … Continue reading
The Merc is now selling Highpointer Tim Warren’s book “Lessons from Everest” a funny and inspirational story of his summiting Everest after an unsuccessful attempt.
The Highpoint Patch poster is now available at the Merc. It was the hottest seller at the 2010 convention.
Jeff Blumenfeld who got the Coleman Company to sponsor his highpointing trip tells you how to get sponsors. His book You Want To Go Where?: How to Get Someone to Pay for the Trip of Your Dreams just got listed … Continue reading
Awards, Patches, Books… The latest Mercantile price list is out. Other than new items, reasonable prices and a new postage rate, nothing has changed. Hah!!! Mother Merc has always something on the stove. Be sure to check back often for … Continue reading
Several new items are now at the Highpointers Merc including the wrist bands, windbreaker, Highpointers Foundation decal, and the 2010 calendar. Don’t forget… the new Highpointers Club 2010 Calendar is available as well. Get yours now before it’s too late.
The Merc has a new item in time for you early bird Christmas shoppers. Mike Bayer has designed a Summit Log Poster in full color which is suitable for framing in any size. (That’s Mike on the summit of Mt. … Continue reading
The 2008 Highpointers Calendar is now available at the HP Merc! The pictures are always spectacular and it is truly a remarkable calendar. And it’s only $15!