Upcoming Highpointer Events
- Mount Washington Officially Second Coldest Place on Earth On February 16
- Solo Hiker Dies on Presidentials During Extreme Weather
- Proposal to Rename South Elbert to Mount William & Mary
- Kevin Jorgesona dn Tommy Caldwell Climb Yosemite’s Dawn Wall of El Capitan in 19 days
- CNN Story on Lowest Highpoints
- Lonnie Dupre Has Become the First to Solo Climb McKinley in January
- Cold Enough to Freeze Bubbles on Mount Washington
- 85-year-old Webster Groves Man Called Oldest to Summit Kilimanjaro
- Nifty Video of the Cheaha Pinhoti the Turkey New Year’s Drop
- Extensive Changes Planned for Abol Trail on Katahdin
- Badwater Ultramarathon Returns to Death Valley
- Air Force Cadets Attempt to Climb “50 States 50 Summits”
- Mauna Kea Access Road Closure Possible on October 7 During 30 Meter Telescope Dedication
- Barbara Polk Washburn (1914-2014) – First Female Climber of Mount McKinley
- Second Annual Black Mountain Madness Bicycle Ride on October 4, 2014
- Proposal to Rename Harney Peak to Black Elk Peak
- Fatality at Mirror Lake West of Outpost Camp on Mount Whitney
- Writer Karen Sykes Believed Killed on Rainier
- 3 Helicopter Rescues in June on Katahdin
- Mount Magazine Butterfly Festival June 20-21
Tags2004 2nd Quarter 2004 4th Quarter 2005 Mount Washington 2006 Mount Mitchell 2007 Timms Hill 2009 High Point New Jersey 2010 Convention 2011 Convention 2012 Convention 2013 Convention 2014 Convention Access Restrictions Aron Ralston Chairman Column Charity Climbs Completer stories Conventions Email Alerts Frank Ashley Awards General Highpointers Foundation Iowa Jakk Longacre Memorial John Mitchler Membership Member Updates Merc Minutes - Board Minutes - General Membership Mississippi Movies New Jersey Newsletter Obituaries Paul Zumwalt Award podcast Polls Rhode Island Silent Auction South Carolina States Tennessee Video Videos Vin Hoeman
Tag Archives: Merc
The 2015 Highpointers Calendar is available at The Merc.
Bomber Brown has added two new items at the Merc just in time for Christmas — 2″ round replicas of the USGS benchmarks of all 50 states as well as Highpointer tote bags.
The Merc is back in business after Mother Merc has returned from the Minnesota woods. She has some new products including the 2012 calendar, and patches for Ohio and Mississippi. Completion Survey Is Working Again As noted in the numerous … Continue reading
The Merc is now selling Highpointer Tim Warren’s book “Lessons from Everest” a funny and inspirational story of his summiting Everest after an unsuccessful attempt.
The Highpoint Patch poster is now available at the Merc. It was the hottest seller at the 2010 convention.
Jeff Blumenfeld who got the Coleman Company to sponsor his highpointing trip tells you how to get sponsors. His book You Want To Go Where?: How to Get Someone to Pay for the Trip of Your Dreams just got listed … Continue reading
Awards, Patches, Books… The latest Mercantile price list is out. Other than new items, reasonable prices and a new postage rate, nothing has changed. Hah!!! Mother Merc has always something on the stove. Be sure to check back often for … Continue reading
Several new items are now at the Highpointers Merc including the wrist bands, windbreaker, Highpointers Foundation decal, and the 2010 calendar. Don’t forget… the new Highpointers Club 2010 Calendar is available as well. Get yours now before it’s too late.
The Merc has a new item in time for you early bird Christmas shoppers. Mike Bayer has designed a Summit Log Poster in full color which is suitable for framing in any size. (That’s Mike on the summit of Mt. … Continue reading
The 2008 Highpointers Calendar is now available at the HP Merc! The pictures are always spectacular and it is truly a remarkable calendar. And it’s only $15!