Upcoming Highpointer Events
- Protestors Arrested for Blocking Road to Mauna Kea Summit
- South Dakota Board on Geographic Names Considering Proposal to Rename Harney Peak To Black Elk Peak
- Snow Dragon Ice Cave on West Side of Mount Hood Partially Collapses
- Mount Washington Officially Second Coldest Place on Earth On February 16
- Solo Hiker Dies on Presidentials During Extreme Weather
- Proposal to Rename South Elbert to Mount William & Mary
- Kevin Jorgesona dn Tommy Caldwell Climb Yosemite’s Dawn Wall of El Capitan in 19 days
- CNN Story on Lowest Highpoints
- Lonnie Dupre Has Become the First to Solo Climb McKinley in January
- Cold Enough to Freeze Bubbles on Mount Washington
- 85-year-old Webster Groves Man Called Oldest to Summit Kilimanjaro
- Nifty Video of the Cheaha Pinhoti the Turkey New Year’s Drop
- Extensive Changes Planned for Abol Trail on Katahdin
- Badwater Ultramarathon Returns to Death Valley
- Air Force Cadets Attempt to Climb “50 States 50 Summits”
- Mauna Kea Access Road Closure Possible on October 7 During 30 Meter Telescope Dedication
- Barbara Polk Washburn (1914-2014) – First Female Climber of Mount McKinley
- Second Annual Black Mountain Madness Bicycle Ride on October 4, 2014
- Proposal to Rename Harney Peak to Black Elk Peak
- Fatality at Mirror Lake West of Outpost Camp on Mount Whitney
Tags2004 2nd Quarter 2004 4th Quarter 2005 Mount Washington 2006 Mount Mitchell 2007 Timms Hill 2009 High Point New Jersey 2010 Convention 2011 Convention 2012 Convention 2013 Convention 2014 Convention Access Restrictions Aron Ralston Chairman Column Charity Climbs Completer stories Conventions Email Alerts Frank Ashley Awards General Highpointers Foundation Iowa Jakk Longacre Memorial John Mitchler Membership Member Updates Merc Minutes - Board Minutes - General Membership Mississippi Movies New Jersey Newsletter Obituaries Paul Zumwalt Award podcast Polls Rhode Island Silent Auction States Tennessee Tim Webb Video Videos Vin Hoeman
Tag Archives: Silent Auction
Highpointers Foundation Auction: “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer
The Highpointers Foundation is having a silent auction to sell the book “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer. The auction ends 4 p.m. MST, February 14, 2014.
The Highponters Foundation is selling a signed copy of Frank Ashley’s “Highpoints of the States” in a silent auction that ends August 15, 2012 at 4 p.m. MDT. The book is the first guidebook to the state summits.
Signed Copy of “Everest: Summit of Achievement” in Highpointers Foundation Silent Auction Deadline April 12
The Highpointers Foundation Silent Auction is selling a signed copy of “Everest: Summit of Achievement” Signed by Stephen Venables and Chris Bonington. The Auction ends 4 pm, MDT April 12, 2012
Highpointers Foundation Auction for Signed Henrich Harrer Seven Years in Tibet Book Ends January 23, 2012
The Highpointers Foundation is conducting a silent auction for a signed copy of Heinrich Harrer – Seven Years In Tibet. The auction ends at 4 p.m., January 23, 2012.
The Highpointers Foundation’s silent auction on two volumes of Royal Robbins ends 4 p.m. MDT, October 24, 2011.
A signed copy of Kurt Diemberger’s SUMMITS AND SECRETS, THE ENDLESS KNOT AND SPIRITS OF THE AIR is May 26, 2011. Proceeds will benefit the Highpointers Foundation. Get more details there.
Signed Copy of Reinhold Messner’s All Fourteen 8000ers in Silent Auction for Highpointers Foundation
The Highpointers Foundation has a signed copy of “Reinhold Messner – All Fourteen 8000ers” for sale in its silent auction to raise money for the Foundation’s highpointing good works. You can bid on the book through October 8th, 2010 4:00 … Continue reading