Upcoming Highpointer Events
- One Ton Generator Stolen From Black Mountain Summit
- Motormountain Jeep Climb of Highpoints Where They Hide a Belt Buckle
- Petition to Rename Campbell Hill to Mount Sarah Palin
- Mount McKinley Renamed Denali
- Laso Schallerof Record of 193 Feet Cliff Dive in Switzerland
- Should Cains Be Removed from the Backcountry?
- Melting Rainier Causes Closure of Westside Road on Rainier
- 11 Year Old Tyler Armstrong Seeks to Be Youngest to Climb 7 Summits
- South Dakota Board of Geographic Names Votes Against Renaming Harney Peak to Hinhan Kaga (Making of Owls)
- Arizona Snowball to add “Humphreys Peak Lift” as Part of $2 million Overhaul
- WGAL on Proposal to Rename Negro Mountain/Mount Davis to Mount Nemesis
- 50 states in record 7 Days
- July Snow With 120 MPH Winds Temporarily Closes Newly Reopened Mauna Kea Summit Road
- Baxter Issues Summons to Record Breaking AT Through Hiker for Corporate Event on Katahdin
- Mauna Kea Summit Road Reopens
- Michael J. Fox Climbs White Butte in Parkinson’s Disease Fundraiser
- Tallest Mountain East of the Rockies Debate
- Britton Hill is Name of Jeb Bush Company
- Mount McKinley To Be Surveyed For First Time Since 1953
- Four Plead Guilty to Posing Naked on Malaysia on Mount Kinabalu
Tags2004 2nd Quarter 2004 4th Quarter 2005 Mount Washington 2006 Mount Mitchell 2007 Timms Hill 2009 High Point New Jersey 2010 Convention 2011 Convention 2012 Convention 2013 Convention 2014 Convention Access Restrictions Aron Ralston Chairman Column Charity Climbs Completer stories Conventions Email Alerts Frank Ashley Awards General Highpointers Foundation Iowa Jakk Longacre Memorial John Mitchler Membership Member Updates Merc Minutes - Board Minutes - General Membership Mississippi Movies New Jersey Newsletter Obituaries Paul Zumwalt Award podcast Polls Rhode Island Silent Auction States Tennessee Tim Webb Video Videos Vin Hoeman
Tag Archives: Silent Auction
Highpointers Foundation Auction: “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer
The Highpointers Foundation is having a silent auction to sell the book “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer. The auction ends 4 p.m. MST, February 14, 2014.
The Highponters Foundation is selling a signed copy of Frank Ashley’s “Highpoints of the States” in a silent auction that ends August 15, 2012 at 4 p.m. MDT. The book is the first guidebook to the state summits.
Signed Copy of “Everest: Summit of Achievement” in Highpointers Foundation Silent Auction Deadline April 12
The Highpointers Foundation Silent Auction is selling a signed copy of “Everest: Summit of Achievement” Signed by Stephen Venables and Chris Bonington. The Auction ends 4 pm, MDT April 12, 2012
Highpointers Foundation Auction for Signed Henrich Harrer Seven Years in Tibet Book Ends January 23, 2012
The Highpointers Foundation is conducting a silent auction for a signed copy of Heinrich Harrer – Seven Years In Tibet. The auction ends at 4 p.m., January 23, 2012.
The Highpointers Foundation’s silent auction on two volumes of Royal Robbins ends 4 p.m. MDT, October 24, 2011.
A signed copy of Kurt Diemberger’s SUMMITS AND SECRETS, THE ENDLESS KNOT AND SPIRITS OF THE AIR is May 26, 2011. Proceeds will benefit the Highpointers Foundation. Get more details there.
Signed Copy of Reinhold Messner’s All Fourteen 8000ers in Silent Auction for Highpointers Foundation
The Highpointers Foundation has a signed copy of “Reinhold Messner – All Fourteen 8000ers” for sale in its silent auction to raise money for the Foundation’s highpointing good works. You can bid on the book through October 8th, 2010 4:00 … Continue reading