Wyoming and Montana highpoints 2019

Home Forums Looking for … Partner Wyoming and Montana highpoints 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tlperrine 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

gadget girl
    Participant

Hi ,
    Anyone interested in doing these highpoints sometime between mid July to mid August 2019 ? I would love to have some company.

tlperrine
    Participant

gadget girl,

I am interested in climbing Wyomings Highpoint in July 2019. I have completed 48 highpoints and Wyoming is my last in the lower 48 states. So I am motivated to attempt it. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Terry

gadget girl
    Participant

Hi Terry ,

Thanks for replying . 48 ! That’s great! Yes, Wyoming. I’m still working on logistics, but one thing for sure, we are planning to approach via the Glacier Trail and if needed, add a day or two in case of bad weather. Initially, we also planned on doing Montana but try to do Idaho instead .Any tips on that ? I’ll keep you posted.

Wijpkjen

tlperrine
    Participant

gadget girl

I like your plans for Gannett Peak! Yes, please keep me posted. My email is tlperrine35@gmail.com. As far as Idaho (Mt. Borah), It is an exhausting climb. Chicken Out Ridge is the crux and I would rate it at 3+ with exposure. Luckily it is not that long of a ridge to deal with. Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to help.

Later,
    Terry

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.