Ebright –

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      highpointersclub
      Participant
      [Ed: Imported from Americas Roof ‘Summit Trip Reports’ forum]
      [By: MalibuBill on October 26 2007 at 7:03 PM]

This became my lowest highpoint on October 11, 2007. My wife is medically unable to do the Western highpoints so we have set out to do as many as we can when we are visiting in the East. We combined a trip to see her brother, go to the car show/swap meet at Hershey, PA, and my attendance at the board meeting of the National Woodie Club with a visit to five state highpoints (NJ, WV, MD, PA) in addition to Ebright.

The drive up 95 was what Los Angeles commuters must get used to. I don’t do that any more although I have lived in LA County all my life. Wilmington was especially unpleasant, followed by a drive free of route finding errors to the sign. The weather, after a record hot spell, was deteriorating. Not much to say about this place – I’ve never been in DE before – my newphew says there are some pretty wet lands but we didn’t get to see them. It was nice to see the state that is to the nation’s corporations what Las Vegas is to the nation’s mobsters.

My sixth, my wife’s fifth

Loyalty to the country always – loyalty to the government when it deserves it
      ——— Mark Twain

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.