Humphreys Peak-Arizona trip report September 18, 2003

Home Private: Forums Highpoint Discussions Arizona-Humphreys Peak Humphreys Peak-Arizona trip report September 18, 2003

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  highpointersclub 15 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

highpointersclub
    Participant

Your Humphreys Climb

[Ed: Imported from Americas Roof ‘Summit Trip Reports’ forum]
    [By: Ron Book on January 20 2004 at 8:48 AM]

Hi,

Congratulations on the successful climb! It brought back pleasant memories of my own climb in May of last year.

It sounds like you may be located in the East with your references to Vermont and New Hampshire.

I’am also in the East (western New York)and a new member of HighPointers. I have completed most of the peaks east of the Mississippi but only a few of the western ones.

Your mention of Wheeler peak in New Mexico caught my attention as that is on my list as well. I was thinking about trying to put a trip together this summer, but have a hard time finding a friend who wants to both climb and travel that far. As a result I am always looking for opportunities to tag along with others on the more strenous climbs. If you may have any interest in having someone else along on any of your outtings please let me know and we can exchange more information.

I am rather cautious on the trail, certainly not a speed hiker, and do like to appreciate the natural beauty.
    Regards, Ron

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.