To apply or renew ONLINE
Please visit our secure Regfox form https://highpointers.regfox.com/membership
To apply or renew or give a gift by MAIL
You can download the “Highpointers Application” (.doc format) and mail it with a check payable to “Highpointers Club” to the following address:
PO Box 1496
Golden, CO 80402
Memberships are available to any interested party upon payment of the proper dues and include the following benefits:
- Family Members are included at no extra fee in your membership, however, only one quarterly issue of the newsletter will be delivered to the primary address. Be sure to list everyone at your mailing address that are to be included.
- 4 – Quarterly Issues of the Club Newsletter “Apex to Zenith.” Receive a New Members Guide when you join! Get published in the newsletter by sending stories and photos to email@example.com
- Annual Highpointers Club Conventions are held in one of four US geographical areas each year. Here you will take your Highpointing to another level. Enjoy the company of, and learn from, other Highpointers. Make new friends and have fun at both the banquet and the side activites.
- Track Your Highpoint Counts in the Club database via:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Trip Reports that you mail in with your renewal or individually by Mail.
IMPORTANT NOTICE…PLEASE READ… Highpointing can be a dangerous and strenuous activity. Be sure to prepare yourself for each highpointing trip. Whether it be physical conditioning and training for the technical climbs or a tune up and an oil change for your car.
Always plan carefully and be prepared for anything that may happen. Keep up with weather conditions and adjust properly. There are many books available on travel, hiking, camping, mountaineering and everything else that goes along with Highpointing. The more technical climbs can be made with the services of professional guides. There are also schools and training courses that can train you on the ups and downs of climbing. (No pun intended) Get the knowledge, be prepared, and drive safely.
Memberships are nonrefundable.